RULES AND REGULATIONS
By submitting your application you are agreeing to enter into the Event and also agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry, Rules & Regulations, the Event Conditions and any instructions given to you by the Organizers and officials of the Event.
- Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by parents/ legal guardian. Parents/legal guardian must take full responsibility for participants who are under 18 years old.
- Race BIB number is not refundable or transferable and it must be worn all times during the race. It should be pinned in front of your running shirt/singlet.
- Participation in the Event is personal to you; you are strictly prohibited from swapping, selling or transferring or offering to sell, swap or transfer the place in the Event or allowing any other person to wear the Event number. It will result in the disqualification of the person who is running under the name and bib of the original entry. Bibs are assigned and must be picked up / verified by the person who originally entered.
- Participants must fully follow on the Vietnamese law not to destroy any public property during and on the race and must take full responsibility for your action
- Participants are responsible for their recognition and understanding of event signage, symbols and colour relating to participant maps, facilities and direction.
- Participants must retire at once from race if ordered to do so by a member of the event’s official staff, official medical staff, or any governmental authority, including fire and police officers.
- We may cancel the Event if circumstances beyond our reasonable control arise, including, without limitation, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions. If the cause is external to the organizer, non refund will be made.
- The race medical team will have the ultimate decision on an athlete continuing or abandoning the race after an incident. You will not receive refund in this case.
- No individual support vehicles or nonparticipant escort runners or cyclists are allowed in any courses
- Event organizers have the right to change the location of the course or the distance of the course (at their absolute discretion) and taking into account the weather and course conditions
SPECIFIC RULES FOR SWIMMING
- Swim goggles should be worn.
SPECIFIC RULES FOR BIKING
- For the Sprinter & Duathlon category, ONLY mountain bikes are allowed. In case you need to rent a bike, you can do it here and you won’t have to care about bike transportation as you will pick up your bike in the transition area.
- No individual support allowed.
3, Helmets must be worn at all times within the bike course.
- Bikes must be in a safe and roadworthy condition. Only checked bikes will be allowed into transition.
SPECIFIC RULES FOR RUNNING
- No individual support allowed.
- Competitors must obey all traffic laws, traffic regulations and the directions of Event officials and the Police.
- Slower competitors must keep to the left with other competitors overtaking on the right.
TERM AND AGREEMENT
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event or to ask you to cease participation if you participate in the event with a manner that we believe is not a sportsmanlike manner
- You agree that any audio, visual, or audio-visual recordings that you make of the Event or any part of it are for personal use only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose. You also agree to give the right to use the visual of the event to the event organizer for future commercial purposes.
- We won’t take any liability for death or personal injury, fraud, or any other liability to the extent it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Please check your race kit carefully when you receive it on race kit pick up day. There will be a T-shirt, BIB number , race guide, medal* (will be given at the finish line), BBQ ticket with your corresponding distance of race kit. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your race kit or there is any goods missing after when you bring it out of race kit pick up site, we won’t be able to accept back any goods or exchange for any new ones.